Through Relocation Services, your candidates will integrate smoothly into their new environment, enabling greater productivity and contribution at an earlier stage. At the same time, their families will find the move to their new community less fearful, with an eye to seeing the opportunity new homes, schools and service providers offer.
- The relocation process begins with comprehensive interviews with candidates and their families to understand fears and concerns and to evaluate needs and desires.
- After evaluation, a customized information packet is provided containing information about homes, communities and amenities, information critical to making the rights choices for each family member.
- Personal assistance in choosing the right home in the right neighborhood in the right community is the cornerstone of the program, one upon which all other efforts are built.
- Complete representation before, during and after the home purchase allow candidates to deal with issues of adjusting to the new work environment and family concerns with what can be overwhelming lifestyle changes.
- Follow-up and assistance as needed is critical to making sure the opportunities such changes offer come to bear in a positive and beneficial fashion. No client service is complete until the candidates and their families begin to enjoy the benefits of their life’s new phase.